Court Lodge Farm, Newchurch Road, Bilsington, Ashford, Kent, TN25 7JY.
Overlooking the Romney Marsh, complete with its own medieval moat, Odo’s Barn is a truly magical wedding venue for your special occasion.
- Available for Weddings, Ceremonies, Civil Weddings and Partnerships, Christenings, Parties, Funerals and Corporate & Private Events
- Exclusive use of the barn and the peaceful surrounding areas
- Superb setting for photographs both inside and outside with breath-taking views of the Romney Marsh
- Original 15th century beamed barn with fantastic acoustics and a warm atmosphere and stunning golden chandeliers
UP TO 100 GUESTS FOR CEREMONY AND WEDDING BREAKFAST AND 15O EVENING GUESTS
FACILITIES AT THE BARN
Waterfall Fairy-light Curtain
Table and Chairs
Lighting & Heating
Plenty of Electric Sockets
Baby Changing Facilities
THE HISTORY OF THE BARN
Odo’s Barn is a 15th Century Tithe Barn, built on land once owned by Bishop Odo, the Bishop of Bayeux and Earl of Kent.
Amongst his claims to fame, Bishop Odo, was half brother to William the Conqueror. He was responsible for the creation of the Bayeux Tapestry, which depicts the story of the Battle of Hastings in 1066.
- Ashford International Station: 15 minute drive
- London St Pancreas International Station: 37 minute train
- Channel Tunnel: 20 minute drive
There are a number of Hotels, B&B’s and Holiday Lets close to the barn offering a wide range of accommodation during your stay.
COME AND SEE US!
We would love to show you around our Barn and talk through the exciting plans you have for your wedding.